Hello Community,

I would like to share my experience with the integration of the TradeTracker affiliate tracking script since I was unconfident to implement a tracking script in a running system.

This is for all those people with interest in affiliate marketing and the need for a quick&easy integration in prestashop with no knowledge of coding at all.

After weeks of trying to get any information about the integration of belboon/adbutler trackingscript, I gave up. With TradeTracker you get an implementation guide for prestashop and all the files you need:

1. First, you have to edit a value with your domain-name within a given redirection page and upload it to your server

2. you have to replace the variables CampaignID and ProductID within a predefined trackingscript with the values you get from your account manager

3. copy&paste this code within the 'public function process()' function in the OrderConfirmationController.php

Thats it! 10 minutes guys :)

Regards, yabonga

Edited by yabonga (see edit history)

Hello Community,

I would like to share my experience with the integration of the TradeTracker affiliate tracking script since I was unconfident to implement a tracking script in a running system.

This is for all those people with interest in affiliate marketing and the need for a quick&easy integration in prestashop with no knowledge of coding at all.

After weeks of trying to get any information about the integration of belboon/adbutler trackingscript, I gave up. With TradeTracker you get an implementation guide for prestashop and all the files you need:

1. First, you have to edit a value with your domain-name within a given redirection page and upload it to your server

2. you have to replace the variables CampaignID and ProductID within a predefined trackingscript with the values you get from your account manager

3. copy&paste this code within the 'public function process()' function in the OrderConfirmationController.php

Thats it! 10 minutes guys :)

Regards, yabonga

thanks for you know how, it looks fine so I will test it :-)

• 1 year later...