Cluetips in Scenes (image mapping) not aligned

Hi all, I'm having trouble with my "scenes". Originally, the scene image didn't display; I fixed that with this manual fix.

I've set the scene images to the same px size I specified in scenes.tpl.

But the cluetips aren't aligned correctly- they're proportioned right, but not actually in the right place- they seem to be mapped over a "smaller" invisible image. As a precaution I've set *every* scene image file to the same 500x300 size and redone the image map. But nope, the cluetips refuse to go where I tell them.

Here is one I'm working on. I've changed the cluetip icon to be a gray cross, there are three on the image, some hard to see:

http://www.peaceandjusticestore.org/shop/index.php?id_category=79&controller=category

Any help?

Hi Abbietreis,

Not fully sure which pictures you mean. Is it the one when you click on one of the product links and then on the product-detail page of that product?

(I see there at the top of the page a big box, with a smaller picture in it. You can fix that here:

in file /themes/liteblue/css/product.css, line 17:

#primary_block #image-block img#bigpic {

cursor: pointer;

height: auto;

width: 100%; // change this from auto into 100%

}

If this isn't what you wanted, please give me a quick pic wich pictures you exactly mean. (Didn't see any grey crosses...)

My 2 cents,

Pascal