[Solved, sort of] Can't login after migration

Hi,

I moved my Prestashop RC3 from localhost to a remote server, and now I can't login to the Back Office. When I login I get no notice (so the credentials are correct), it just redirects me right back to the login screen.

If been reverse-enginering the login system but I can't figure it out. I believe this function has something to do with it (classes/Cookie.php):

function isLoggedBack()

{

/* Employee is valid only if it can be load and if cookie password is the same as database one */

if ($this->id_employee AND Validate::isUnsignedId($this->id_employee) AND Employee::checkPassword(intval($this->id_employee), $this->passwd))

return true;

return false;

}

$this->passwd appears to be empty. I guess there is a problem with the cookie but I'm not sure what. Any ideas?

I'm running PHP 5.2.1 (http://babywebwinkel.nl/phpinfo.php).

Thanks!

我也同样遇到了这样一个问题,在ie下无法登陆到后台,注册的用户无法登陆到checkout页面,但是firefox下是可以的。并且,有时候在页面跳转到另一个页面时会自动清空session或者cookie,不知道谁能解决一下这个问题,谢谢。

The above post obvisously didn't help me much so I'm going to bump this. :)

I just did a fresh RC3 install online (not a migration) and I have the same problem. I can't get passed the login screen.

It's a bit frustrating because it works locally and I have a client who can't login to his new webshop. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Edit: I translated awahaha's post on Google:

I also encountered such a problem, ie from logging on to the background, registered users from logging on to checkout pages, but is under the firefox. And, sometimes in the pages Jump to another page will automatically clear the session or cookie, do not know who can solve this issue, thank you.

It's not a Firefox problem (I tested it), and clearing cookies doesn't help.

• 1 month later...