importing pics with CSV- pics wont import

I have tried several options that I readed here and there; change the location of the pics at the server, upload the excel file trough ftp, ur just trough the BO of the site.. but it still doesnt show.

I now switched on the error messages, and getting this;

Notice: Undefined variable: temp in E:\horsecomplete.nl\wwwroot\controllers\admin\AdminImportController.php on line 647 Warning: fopen(): Filename cannot be empty in E:\horsecomplete.nl\wwwroot\controllers\admin\AdminImportController.php on line 647 Warning: fgetcsv() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in E:\horsecomplete.nl\wwwroot\controllers\admin\AdminImportController.php on line 648 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in E:\horsecomplete.nl\wwwroot\controllers\admin\AdminImportController.php on line 649 Warning: unlink(13): No such file or directory in E:\horsecomplete.nl\wwwroot\controllers\admin\AdminImportController.php on line 650 Notice: Undefined variable: temp in E:\horsecomplete.nl\wwwroot\controllers\admin\AdminImportController.php on line 647 Warning: fopen():

and so on, goes on for a bit longer.

Can anyone help with this? I am not such an expert to understand what is going wrong:-)

oh, using PS 1.5.3.1

Hi Muis,

what PS. version do you use?

When exactly does this error appear? Try to describe the process steps you follow in detail. Does the error appear at the beginning or the end of an action (for example, when uploading a file, directly at the beginning, or when the upload is (almost) finished etc.)

Please elaborate,

Pascal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...