[Need Help] Show price, discount percent and final price on home feature product??

• 4 years later...

Thank you. The code posted in the link above works great but I have one problem. The product images in the second row float over the price of the first row of products.

Here is the website: www.thelocalshopper.net

I tried to add space between the products on the homefeatured page but without any success

Hello sanax

in this case you have to increase height param for li object.

instead of height: 240px; use height:260px; in:

#featured-products_block_center li {
margin-right: 10px;
padding: 10px 0;
width: 126px;
height: 240px;
}

this is a part of http://thelocalshopper.net/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.css file (line 1)

effect:

u3XPPQq.png

One question.

I upgraded my shops to 0.5.6.0 and it seems that the new upgrade over write these changes. Is a new feature included in the new upgrade or should I just hard code the files again to show the old price and discounted price?

it's because you're working on "original" default theme, if i were you I will change the theme name to default2

then your changes will not be overwrited after each ps upgrade.

Is a new feature included in the new upgrade or should I just hard code the files again to show the old price and discounted price?

unfortunately you have to change files once again

it's because you're working on "original" default theme, if i were you I will change the theme name to default2

then your changes will not be overwrited after each ps upgrade.

unfortunately you have to change files once again

Thank you, vekia. Will try this!