Issues With Sagepay Go

blueriddick

Hi

We have been having problems with the sagepay go module - http://addons.presta...age-pay-go.html

The module works fine and takes purchases etc.

But when it comes to emailing out the sagepay email to store owner this does not work. We have spoken to sagepay and they have said the vendoremail needs to be set to 1 so it notifies sagepay of the order and sends the sagepay email to the Vendor (store owner).

This has caused problems for the client as every time an order comes through they must check their sagepay account to make sure the funds go in.

There is also this message on the orders - Warning : the secure key is empty, check your payment account before validation

We looked through the code and see no way to add this.

We have contacted support to no avail.

Has any had this issue before and resolved the problem ?

Thanks

Edited by blueriddick (see edit history)

I don't have this softwarte so Its hard to say what you have to edit, without an access to the module / shop it will be really painful work.

I've noticed that this is software created by prestashop, so in this case try to contact with them - maybe on facebook page? or by calling them?

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.6.2 and I have the same problem with Sage Pay (v2.0.2) : when I want to pass an order, I get this message "Warning : the secure key is empty, check your payment account before validation". Did you find a solution for this problem ?

I tried to contact them yesterday but no answer at the moment.