[solved] Homefeatured module ignores its CSS, even in latest PS 1.5.4

OndraP

Hello,

I am facing an issue with HOMEFEATURED module during my upgrade to 1.5.4. It doesn't use the css file associated with it. The homefeatured.css is not loaded in the <head></head> of the site.

I tried to use original module which came with the installation package, I also tried my modified module, I followed the issue mentioned on http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-6316 , I went through the possible solutions with my friend but everything without any success.

Enclosed is the problematic module. I would be truly happy if anybody could give me suggestions to this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Ondrej

homefeatured.zip

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

can you check how your modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.php looks like?

im interested in something like:

public function hookHeader($params)
{
 $this->context->controller->addCss($this->_path.'homefeatured.css', 'all');
}

does it exist in your .php file?

Yep, I also tried various combinations of this part of the code because I know the bracket problem mentioned in the bug ("$this->_path" should be in brackets) which I referred to in my 1st post. I even replaced this part of the code with the corresponding part from the most up-to-date module version. I did not even forget to adjust the part in function install ( ....|| !$this->registerHook('displayHeader') ). I am afraid that the problem is outside the php file :(

My current php file is enclosed (one of the variations).

homefeatured.php

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I will bring me to this old post,

Hi All first of all, i recently installed a new theme
but if i turn on the module "homefeatured" and the cache, the man page doesn't work... no more, It appears but I can not interact with her.

If i turn off the cache all works. The strange thing, is if i go in a product page , all works, even with cache, so just the homepage with homefeatured and cache.

Milos, you know how 's possibile?