Product attributes not showing on front end

I wonder if anybody else is encountering the same issue as we are with this.

We have had our shop live since last October but recently we have struggled to get new products to display correctly in the front end of the site.

We have added all product details, images, prices, assigned to categories, etc. The product is available in 2 sizes, which we have add the correct attributes for, but on the front end only the default attribute is showing. If we change the default to the other available size, this then shows on the front end, but we cannot get both to be offered to the customer on the same product listing.

We haven't done nay upgrades, and are running 1.4.9.

Any suggestions as to why, or how to resolve this would be appreciated

Hi everyone. Brand new here and already encountering problems with attributes. Version 1.5.3 Nearly the same problem as cocothehorse - I have an item in two designes - for boys and girls - only the default is showing. Also "add to cart" button is not working when in viewing at a particular item.

I somehow menaged to tackle the attributes issue, but Add to cart inactivity still remains, yet it is for another topic. As for the attributes - looks like I didn't do it properly at first. If you want your attributes showing properly with their values then go on Combinations tab iin Catalog->Products->Edit and when you choose the attribute and the value, simply press add and you'll see that showing in the box. attributesshowing_zpsa2cc39cb.gif

Hi nimasonline. I am glad that you managed to figure out part of your problem.

We have been using attributes since pur site was set up last year, and never had any issues.

It is a recent occurence with us that any New attribute options that we add to the selection, only one attribute shows on the front end.

funny thing here guys.... I have just replicated the fault in order to get some screen shots to post in this thread, and the issue is no more.

The only thing that has changed, is that we had our web host increase the input vars limit yesterday in order to be able tonview one folder of translations that was too large for the old setting.

Anyway, problem solved.

• 7 months later...

Hi i have the same problem seems like cocothehorse. The Attribute's was working fine when i started show price of other attribute's so i can see the prices, after adding a few i noticed i had problems and now wont change from default you can see this here. Is there a fix i have tryed different methods like deleting and redoing the attribute's, telling the stock to 0 then changing the Stock to allow selling when out of stock, but none seem to work.

Can anyone help please as it looks like a known error

Thank You

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am using prestashop 1.3.1.1, recently my server host upgraded the server (server migration), and Now the attributes for the Products are not showing in the Front End. The attributes are showing in the backend though.

Any idea where can I check (database / tpl / php files) and what should i check. Unfortunately i cannot give a link nor do i wish to upgrade the old prestashop as of now for a reason.

Are there any files that could be missing.. ?

When i check inspect element, the price shows under div id="if_no_attributes", is it somewhere by missing files or database, that it is by default taking "no attributes for all products"

I tried adding new products with new attributes, even the new ones dont show any attributes in the product page.

Quick reply would be really helpful. Thanks guys