[SOLVED] How to modify "Our hotline is available 24/7"

Paul, Thank you for the reply. I tried the solution. It removed the contact block from the home page.

Having the contact block in the home page helps customer service. Is there a way to keep the block on the home page, but customize the wording of "24x7" to something else, e.g. "M-F 8 - 5, S-S 10 - 6"?

-VSC9907

Paul, Thank you for the reply. I tried the solution. It removed the contact block from the home page.

Having the contact block in the home page helps customer service. Is there a way to keep the block on the home page, but customize the wording of "24x7" to something else, e.g. "M-F 8 - 5, S-S 10 - 6"?

-VSC9907

Check the files of the module.. There has to be somewhere some text

This can be done in two ways. First way is exactly as said. Just open template file and change the line with:

<p>{l s='Our support hotline is available 24/7.' mod='blockcontact'}</p>

Second way is to edit this value in translations feature in prestashop back office. Just go to the localization -> translations

select "module translations" and click on flag you want to translate / change. On the list you have to find blockcontact module and change value of Our support hotline is available 24/7

thats all :-)

• 5 months later...

this module is BS. There should be a way to fix this from within the admin. PS- c'mon, get your game up.

Hi jaysydek. What do you mean? There is a way to do this from the Admin using the Installed Module Translations. It is within Localization>Translations>[select theme]>Installed Module Translations>Click corresponding flag. 

There you will see all the fields available to translate within the Back Office. I hope this helps!