How can I display product in PRICE DROP section?

Hi everyone!

I set many discounts in several product's category.

To do this, I went in the BO, then I click to Costumers>Groups and then in the Group's setting.

I apply several discount's values in the "current category discount" section!

Well done, the prices displayed are correct, but I don't see any product in the PRICE DROP section!

How can I do to fix it?!! :(

Can someone help me?!?!

Thank you all !! :rolleyes:

Matteo

Ps: is there a module that display product in PRICE DROP, filtering by discount's value?!!

• 2 months later...

I think that you have to edit the price in the product's section in order to show in the module!

Yes, just provide a discount on the price tab from the product page on Prestashop admin area. Have a look at the screenshot http://awesomescreenshot.com/03d1glkyf1 Once you will do so, your products should display on that module.

Edited by PrestaCoder.com (see edit history)

Matteo,

I think the method you use is not seen as a 'discount', as it is the 'normal price' for this whole group, although maybe lower than price shown to the customers outside of this group. The customers in this group only see this 'discounted' price, but it's the normal price for this whole group, and therefore not shown in the Price drop section.

So indeed follow the price drop as suggested by Μάγος or PrestaCoder. This should show it as desired.

My $.02

pascal