Adding more than 1 price for a product in prestashop

I want to add 3 prices for each virtual product in prestashop 1.5.3.1. But I did not find any way of doing that. Can someone please help me in this?

Like, if quantity is 1 than some fixed price, and if quantity is 8 than another fixed price (which is actually after special discount) and if quantity is unlimited then another fixed price.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by bakra (see edit history)

For this you will need to use Attributes, you will need to create attributes and values.

So the attributemight be quantity and the value might be 1, 8-20, 20 or more.

Then edit the products you want to have these options avalable and go to Combinations, at the top of the screen click on add new combination, then use the drop down to select the attribute you created earlier, then the value, then the price.

This should point you in the right direction.

For this you will need to use Attributes, you will need to create attributes and values.

So the attributemight be quantity and the value might be 1, 8-20, 20 or more.

Then edit the products you want to have these options avalable and go to Combinations, at the top of the screen click on add new combination, then use the drop down to select the attribute you created earlier, then the value, then the price.

This should point you in the right direction.

If I follow this, then I can't make the product as "Virtual Product". Otherwise I am getting this message "A virtual product cannot have combinations."

And if I make it as a Normal Product, then how I will provide the downloadable functionality to the product?

Edited by bakra (see edit history)