Upgraded to 1.5.3 - Back office disappeared instead I see front [solved]

Hi,

I upgraded my prestashop from 1.4.10 to 1.5.3 with the 1Click-Upgrade. Everything went fine, I deleted the install folder, changed the admin folder to "admin123" and tried to go to my back office: http://www.moonwalke...tashop/admin123

However, there's no back office but instead I see my front store with the maintenance sign.

Did I do something wrong? How can I find my back office?

Edited by E2ena (see edit history)

There are 2 shop_url folders from today, both of them are empty. The third shop_url folder is older and contains some files. There's also a file called shop_url.php but it's older, too.

Is that what you meant? Sorry, I'm completely new at this.

me too, I met the same situation. At first, I upgraded from 1.4.8.2 to 1.5.3.1 with autoupgrade module, but cannot access the admin website, then I have a fresh installation 1.5.3.1, and the same as before, what about the shop_url table? it's only one line record in it, the domain name and physical_uri, how many lines should it involve? is it normal? 1.5.3.1 is a stable version or beta version? Maybe I should back to the 1.4.8.2.

I've finally found my password for phpmyadmin...

And I also found the table, what's the problem there?

it is configured properly? Values in rows are correct? (your shop domain?)

You said that you saw blank empty page, in this case i suggest to turn error reporting on and then try to open page you want. If some errors occur, you will see log there. If not, i must ask about access to other error logs - php / apache error log - have you got an access to it?