A2hosting.com php5.3.20 pc 1.5.3.1

PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Unk:

Directive 'magic_quotes_gpc' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater

FIXED by changing Magic Quote to Off in the HTML root directory file php.ini

I'm trying to install prestacart and after install says everything installed ok I get this message at the bottom of the modules sections after viewing them.

I'm also getting lots of http non validating errors that variables are not defined, I would assume for the modules not working correctly. Those errors can be viewed by running the home page of foods.us in any validator tool.

Partly FIXED by uninstalling the Favorites Module

But still getting lots of &controller=catagory with error: "no identifier could be generated for controller"

At the top of the modules page I'm getting this error highlighted in yellow:

Check: 'To the order of' and address must be configured in order to use this module correctly.

I have no idea what this means or how to do it.

NOT FIXED

I changed the php to the only older version on a2hosting.com to PHP 5.2.17 and I received different errors which looked worse. So changed back to PHP 5.3.20 and everything changed back to above errors.

PHP 5.3.8 has same errors

PHP 5.4 and PHP 5.4.8 do not work at all

If anyone knows which modules I need to uninstall please advise as need to get this cart going as soon as possible.

Thanks

Also continuing to get these errors maybe caused by the improper php.ini installl. Is there a way to fix them without installing all over again:

Changed/missing files have been detected

Missing files (1)

• .gitignore

Updated files (3)

• CONTRIBUTORS.md
  • config/defines.inc.php
  • config/xml/modules_list.xml

Edited by bingoonline (see edit history)

Hello,

Can you PM me your primary domain name with us? I'd be happy to take a look at what's going on with your PrestaShop. At first glance you may have had a problem with the files copying up to the server. We recommend using the Softaculous installer for PrestaShop as it pre-sets all of the proper PHP versions, your php.ini and some PrestaShop settings that are unique to our hosting servers. You can read a KB on how to use Softaculous to install PrestaShop here: https://my.a2hosting...cleid=894&nav=0

-Andy

Edited by a2hosting-andy (see edit history)