[solved] BackOffice Admin Can not Login

i can not login to backoffice .

1.> i use lostpassword and also can not login

2.> i use second way from phpmyadmin :

UPDATE employee SET passwd = md5(’FPYLIg5KJ1b94m2dayvVcubWZbVe5OEq4nwnJI2xj8g3nAW1GC1y5KTwMyPassword’) WHERE email = ‘[email protected]’;

and stillsame can not use that password

theres nothing result that this employee wrong or password wrong .but after i login to /admin heres result of

http://xxxxx.com/adm...irect=index.php

Note : i use PrestaShop™ 1.4.9.0 Designed by uhupage

All Web that using Prestashop that i use have the same problem . the others with

PrestaShop™ 1.4.8.2 also have the some problem can not login to backoffice even theres noting result if employee wrong or password wrong

http://xxxxx.com/adm...irect=index.php

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

Problem Solved :

Edit File: <presta shop folder>/classes/cookie.php

For Prestashop Version 1.3

Find the following line (Before) and edit the line of code, removing everything the second "AND" and everything after it. It should look like the After portion.

Before

if ($this->id_employee AND Validate::isUnsignedId($this->id_employee) AND Employee::checkPassword(intval($this->id_employee), $this->passwd) AND (!isset($this->_content['remote_addr']) OR $this->_content['remote_addr'] == ip2long(Tools::getRemoteAddr())))

After

if ($this->id_employee AND Validate::isUnsignedId($this->id_employee) AND Employee::checkPassword(intval($this->id_employee), $this->passwd))

For Prestashop Version 1.4

Find the following portion of code, and add two slashes // in front of it so that it looks like the After portion.

Before

AND (!isset($this->_content['remote_addr']) OR $this->_content['remote_addr'] == ip2long(Tools::getRemoteAddr()))

After

(You only need to add // in front of the line of code)

//AND (!isset($this->_content['remote_addr']) OR $this->_content['remote_addr'] == ip2long(Tools::getRemoteAddr()))