Discount Module Needed Vers. 1.5

wellnix

I'm looking for a module to be created that will apply different value discounts (not a percentage) to the check out according to the total cart value before shipping and taxes.

Example: Product total = $108, Discount would be $19

Product total = $208, Discount would be $38 and so on.

Thanks

Thanks a many, I think I can make this work. 1 question though, if you enter 0 in the fields I've shown in attachment image, does this mean it can be used infinite times, or do I have to enter an actual number for the times this rule can be used.

Carol

post-397103-0-09435400-1362504225_thumb.jpg

Ok, I take that back. You can only create vouchers that have to be assigned to a customer or a group. Thus they have to know about it. I'm looking for some type of automatic discount method. My site is private, only validated customers can see prices and purchase. I'd like a way for a set monetary discount to be applied to the cart at certain levels.

For example: The cart total goes over $100. I'd like an automatic $10 discount to kick in without them having to add any type of created voucher which I know how to create fine. This creates an incentive for the customer to spend certain amounts. For instance if their cart is at $87 and they know if they just purchase $13 more, they'll get the discount.

More examples: Cart hits >$200, customer immediately sees a $20 discount applied to their cart.

Cart hits >$300, new automatic discount is applied. No manual voucher adding by customer.

Would make a great module. I hope someone develops it. I would definitely promote it for them.

Carol in US

Yes, but doesn't a cart rule produce a voucher that has to be manually used by the customer.

From the research I've gathered, Prestashop does not yet have an automatic cart reduction method. It's currently only done by reduction vouchers.