Multi-Coloured Products, Product List, Colour Picker

Cari

Hi guys

I've searched up and down the internet for an answer to my question but couldn't find anything, hence starting this post.

Basically, i have multi-coloured products and i wondered if there is a way to allow the colour picker to show the different colours without it thinking that they are multiple products

For example, let's say i have a bag that is pink & green in colour. Currently, the only option i have is to create one 'multi-colour' item, or to select either pink, or green, but i'd like to select both.

In the layered navigation, it has the various colours available. I'd like it so that if my customers selected pink, the pink & green bag would show, and if they selected green, again, this bag would show. I cannot add both colours to the product because this would mean that it comes in pink and it comes in green.

Is there a module to get this to work?

Thanks!

Edited by Cari (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Hey that's alright, sorry for the late reply by the way.

Nope, i didn't manage to solve this. I think i'd probably need to find someone to customise block layered navigation, but this''ll probably be expensive so i'm going to just leave it for now...

• 1 month later...

Hey that's alright, sorry for the late reply by the way.

Nope, i didn't manage to solve this. I think i'd probably need to find someone to customise block layered navigation, but this''ll probably be expensive so i'm going to just leave it for now...

well i got a way around the problem but was pain in the butt

i got the prestashop to make combos of 2 different colors and then i removed all the combinations i didnt needed

also you can associate the images that you want to show with the specific combo

let me know if you need help on this

• 9 months later...