Seo For My Shop

Hi every one,

I have completed adding products and categories in my shop with meta description , how to do the meta description for my home page. When i searched for my shop in google it display the one keyword under that keyword is obtained from the image under construction. can anyone help me?

how to use give the description for two to three as it appears for other site in my search from google. i have attached the thumbnails..

post-453398-0-96782400-1362116311_thumb.png

post-453398-0-90849000-1362116317_thumb.png

Are you getting it by viewing the source of the page? Google takes time to update and at the same time they don't always use your meta description, they decide whether they want to use it or on page text just depending on the term searched.

Simply put traffic and quality links. It will take you about 3 months or so to even move the number. Google only updates pr about 4 times a year and they rolled out an update at the end of last month.

Karthik,

In order to increase your Page Rank you should first concentrationg on updating your website at frequent intervals (say everry 3-4 days min)

Once this is done you will get a Page Rank of 1 or 2 in the next update.After that you need to concentrate on getting consisent traffic to your website.

Other work you have to do is Off Page Optimization & Social Media Marketing.

Also Implement rich snippets (This doesnt have Impact on PR but has in SERP's)

You can PM if you need any clarity

Google needs a chance to upgrade and simultaneously they don't always use your meta information, they decide whether they want to use it or on page written text just based on the term explored . . . . . . .

researching, defining, and building your brand through marketing | business branding | Welcome to a new way of handling your business

subscribe for daily newsletter

Edited by SchmitSamie (see edit history)

• 1 month later...