[SOLVED] Erreur 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS) : Trop de redirections

Hello everyone, I am Francophone and please tolerate my English.

I'm new to the forum and this is my first time to install PrestaShop. I first did some tests locally, and it worked fine. Once online, after inatallation I only accesses the back office, but not at my shop.

When I try to access my shop, I get the following error: "Error 310 (net :: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): Too many redirects"

I use PrestaShop 1.5.3.1

Thank you for the different reactions.

this is the link : http://www.fleurdeso....fr/prestashop/

thank you very much for your reply.

By deleting this file, nothing changes.

Here the tree of my site:

> Main Site

> folder

> folder

> PrestaShop

> files

> ....

>. htaccess

> robots.txt

Do. Htaccess file is in the right place?

PS: I have attached my file. Htaccess

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

# .htaccess automaticaly generated by PrestaShop e-commerce open-source solution

# http://www.prestashop.com - http://www.prestashop.com/forums

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

# Disable Multiviews

Options -Multiviews

RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.fleurdesoleil.fr$

RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/prestashop/]

RewriteRule ^api/?(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

# Images

RewriteRule ^([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(\-[\.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.jpg [L]

# Dispatcher

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -s [OR]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d

RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]

RewriteRule ^.*$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}index.php [NC,L]

</IfModule>

#If rewrite mod isn't enabled

ErrorDocument 404 /prestashop/index.php?controller=404

# ~~end~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

i noticed that your shop website is in www.fleurdesoleil.fr/prestashop/

right?

change directory "PrestaShop" name to lowercase "prestashop"

your .htaccess file of prestashop must be in /prestashop directory

have you got an access to database and database manager like phpmyadmin? can you paste what you exactly have got in ps_shop_url table? Like me below:

R13yiAM.png

If it were my personal website, I will give you everything. But this is the website of a small company where I do my internship. For safety reasons, I can convey certain information. (I hope you understand me).

you just have to ask me all the information that you want, I'll give you.

By reversing the values ​​of phisical_url and virtual_url column, There is no change.

However, it seems that the problem is my version of MySQL (4.1). While PrestaShop 1.5.3.1 requires the minimum 5.x verison.

I will try this and come back to change you.

Thank you for everything.

• 3 years later...

try to add /prestashop/ to virtual_uri and delete it from physical_uri

GPQmq3N.png

Just wanted to say this (almost this ;) ) solved my problem. I had the full url (including the folder) under 'domain', splitting the folder to 'physical' fixed my site.