Blank page redirection after updating paypal module to 3.4.4 [ Solved ... in a way ]

i updated the module paypal to 3.4.4 and after that the redirection page is going to a blank page !

Is there something that can be done to fix this !

prestashop 1.5.2

Hi, I too have the same problem with the new module paypal. when I try to place an order with paypal payment redirects me to a blank page. how can I solve this problem?

Is there a way to get the orginal paypal module that was comming with the 1.5.2 version ?

It was working perfectly !

if somebody can send me the module ... i will put it back directly !

I saw in another post that putting an older version can fix this but the version i get from the old version page is affecting the default template !!

This is getting realy problematic cause the paypal option is the only paiement method i can have ... and now im losing money cause i put the store in maintenance ...

plz HELP !

I reported the problem on the bug website ... someone is looking at this ...

If somebody have the previous module ( the one BEFORE the 3.4.4 ) to share with us, it will be awesome !

it's simple just copy the module ... zip it and paste a link to download it !

after replacing the module with the one that was comming in the 1.5.2 version it will be ok !

Edited by checkfx (see edit history)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

I have a fix !!!

i suddenly remember that i had a full backup of my website and by chance i have the 3.4.1 into it !!!

i deleted the 3.4.4 ... transfered te module 3.4.1 via FTP and everithing is ok now !!

i will zip the module and paste a link to download it !

be right back !!

Here is the link to download the 3.4.1 module !!!

http://www.lewebspec...load/paypal.zip

Just delete the paypal module 3.4.4 directly on the host , upload this one and unzip it !

put your api info and here you go !

Funziona Perfettamente!!! Per gli utenti Italiani:

- Scaricate Filezilla Client

- Collegate tramite vostri dati FTP (porta 21)

- nella cartella Moduli-> cancellate per intero la cartella Paypal

- scaricate il file allegato da checkfx e scompattatelo sul desktop (deve apparire la cartella paypal)

- sempre con filezilla copiate la cartella appena scompattata nel percorso moduli del vs server

- aggiornate con F5 sulla pagina di configurazione del modulo paypal

- reinserite i dati delle API (anche se risultano i vostri, cancellate e riscriveteli)

- provate ad effettuare un ordine con paypal e non ci sono piu problemi!!!

grazie mille x checkfx!!!

• 2 weeks later...

A me non funziona. Ho la 1.5.2, ho cancellato paypal 3.4.4, ho scaricato la 3.4.1, scompattata, caricata con filezilla, resettato la pagina di impostazione, inserito le mie credenziali api e mi dice "complimenti, puoi ricevere pagamenti con paypal" .

Ma se vado sul negozio e provo a pagare con paypal o carta mi continua ad uscire questo messaggio di errore :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

• 4 months later...

A me non funziona. Ho la 1.5.2, ho cancellato paypal 3.4.4, ho scaricato la 3.4.1, scompattata, caricata con filezilla, resettato la pagina di impostazione, inserito le mie credenziali api e mi dice "complimenti, puoi ricevere pagamenti con paypal" .

Ma se vado sul negozio e provo a pagare con paypal o carta mi continua ad uscire questo messaggio di errore :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Ciao Olivier19, hai poi risolto l'errore?

Purtroppo sono giorni che cerchiamo di risolvere lo stesso problema ma nonostante abbiamo seguito con attenzione tutti i consigli e le istruzioni presenti sui forum, paypal risulta ancora irraggiungibile e il carrello inutilizzabile.

Nel frattempo stiamo perdendo clienti e credibilità. Sinceramente comincio a pensare che scegliere prestashop sia stata una pessima idea.

Prestashop versione 1.5.4.0 modulo paypal 3.5.1. Provato ora col 3.4.1 ma il problema si ripropone.

Per favore se qualcuno è in grado di fornirci una soluzione valida ci dia una mano

indirizzo dello shop:

www.lovingpuglia.it

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Ciao, dal tipo di errore dovrebbero essere i campi delle traduzioni del modulo paypal vuoti, di solito lo fa quando si aggiorna il modulo.

Basta entrare in BO su:

moduli,  Paypal, traduci (in alto a destra), lingua italiano, ti porta diretto ai campi del modulo paypal da tradurre a mano!!!!

Sono circa una ventina, completali uno per uno dai "salva e rimani" per ogni sezione.

Spero sia utile!!!!