Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'DEFAULT_COUNTRY_ISO

I need help. I'm getting some errors in my shop f/o and b/o

Front office errors:

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'DEFAULT_COUNTRY_ISO' in /home5/advantb3/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_logos.php on line 64

Warning: Division by zero in /home5/advantb3/public_html/classes/FrontController.php on line 586

No product images are showing.

here is the url www.advantagemedicalequipmentandsupplies.com

Shop looks weird.

Back office errors:

Product tab not showing under Catalog

No product images are showing

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Currency as array in /home5/advantb3/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 478

Can someone help me fix this?

Long story...I'm currently using 1.4.9

I upgraded to 1.5.x (whatever the current version is) beginning of January

Lost my products, front office, back office, etc.

Tried to down grade back to 1.4.9. still unable to get products

So I fresh installed 1.4.9 - finally got it to reconnect to my old database, got categories back, attributes, etc. but no products and no pics.

what a mess eh?

as the site is for all intentional purpose been kaput for a while.

no nice fallback from you 1.4.9 that you can go back to?

Have you thought of just creating a new 1.4.9 and rebuilding your site from scratch? You could try and exporting your products, customers etc. and then importing them...into a the clean insall...but I would back up before doing that as it sounds like you have bit and pieces of 1.5 and 1.4.9.

If you wanted someone to fix it (you would need to pay them but their rates are good), I'd contact nemo1 here on the board.

-----------------

or you can continue to debug all the problems...starting with paypal...backup then uninstall and delete the one your have...and from a 1.4.9.0 fresh unzip...upload a that paypal folder...install and configure...do the same with your FrontController....but honestly without ftp, back office and time...I can only guess. make sure to back up whatever you replace,

and in the future...never ever do anything without a full back up of your root files and db