Product import/Daily pricing change

Hello all, I am running 1.5.2. I have a manufacturing website that has pricing that changes daily or every couple of days. After I get my initial csv prepped for import, can I just import the price field daily from my local file to adjust my pricing without have to write over all of the other data each day. Is there a way to do this in PHPadmin so I could skip PS backoffice. Going straight to the source? I have had a couple of people try to help(in the freelance section) and I cannot get anyone reliable to help. I thought I would dig right in.

Thank you,

Wes

Hi Wes

We are also manufacturing and like to update prices frequently. In theory yes you can just upload a CSV file with only y the required fields ,in practice I find it problematic so tend to upload the whole lot

In fact so problematic now, I have just invested in Store Manager that does it for me :)

You can adjust prices, but will need the ID, Name, and Price columns in your csv file. (In the lastest v1.5.3 you need the ID column and you have to click the force ID's to keep Prestashop from simply adding more items to your database)