No modules

Here is a link to the screenshot

and now I have turned on errors I get:

Warning: require_once(/home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/config/../classes/Context.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/config/autoload.php on line 41

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/config/../classes/Context.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/config/autoload.php on line 41

Edited by openallhours (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I have posted the error text next to the screenshot above, I posted the screenshot to show how it abruptly stops, even though it doesn't show any additional info and also because I was asked to by another forum user.

Here are the errors again:

Warning: require_once(/home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/config/../classes/Context.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/config/autoload.php on line 41

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/config/../classes/Context.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/config/autoload.php on line 41

Edited by openallhours (see edit history)

There is no file called Context.php in the /classes folder. It also doesn't exist in the original install files for that version: 1.4.8.2

I cannot find the word 'Context' in the database, I am not sure where autoload.php is pulling it from, so I haven't been able to trace why its trying to load a Context.php in the first place.

As I said in my previous post: 1.4.8.2 is the version that is being reported.

An upgrade to a newer version (don't know which) was done but it failed so the previous versions files were re-installed and the database restored.

I have nothing else apart from what is there now, so no other backups I can go back to.

How best to proceed?

As I said in my previous post: 1.4.8.2 is the version that is being reported.

An upgrade to a newer version (don't know which) was done but it failed so the previous versions files were re-installed and the database restored.

I have nothing else apart from what is there now, so no other backups I can go back to.

How best to proceed?

best to proceed by stating what you did in the original post. Saves a lot of time for those that try to help. As for posting the version...that should be done every time...so we don't have to go looking through the thread finding it...

so imagine you can't figure it out...then try to imagine the community trying to debug without any access...so good detail start off helps...got it?

so whomever tried to upgrade you site and then fallback...didn't do it correctly...so you had no good fallback...

you can unzip the ps 1.4.8.2, rename your existing config/autoload.php to something else and upload the file from the unzipped.

since this file was missed...there may be others...

good luck

Version: 1.4.8.2

I have re-installed the V1.4.8.2 and sadly I still get the same result.

I uploaded all the files (overwriting any that were there), I restored the /config/_.php file and removed the /install/ folder

But I still get the exact same error on the modules page:

Back to where I started, not sure where to go from here.