Prestashop Admin not showing after installation ....

I installed prestashop. I can't access the admin area. Even after I do the following steps, see screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/b10JHpo1vVZ

The admin area comes up blank, as a white page. What am I doing wrong? Is there something else that needs to be done on the backend?

I am using GoDaddy as a host. Wondering if there has to be something turned on in PHP, etc.

Please help asap. All feedback welcome. Thank you.

Just do what it says. Delete the install folder on the host server and rename the admin folder on the host server to something unique to you, www.yoursite.com/admin101 or whatever. If its in a folder, name it www.yoursite.com/FOLDER NAME/adminuniquename

This is done via FTP, like filezilla or GoDaddy's FTP manager etc.

Edited by Sages Outdoors (see edit history)

Gotta know where it is in the root directory. The screen shot you posted says you did not rename the admin file, so it wasn't blank to me. Are you saying it goes blank after logging in? Can you get to the log in page? ie; www.mysite.com/admin101

You must rename the admin file and delete the install folder on the server.

Edited by Sages Outdoors (see edit history)

It works now. I had to wait for the server to make changes i guess. It was just a waiting game. All is well now. I was doing everything right before, it was just a matter of "waiting" for the server to recognize it. Thanks. :)