Positions Page will not load

I had a problem with a module that I stupidly deleted.. with the intention of reinstalling.

I deleted the module and I lost the module page.. I then uploaded the module to the site via ftp and I got the module page back,

However, I am unable to install the module (I click the install button, the page goes blank), and I have no positions page loading when I click it.

I have errors turned on, and I have increased the memory for the php, according to previous suggestions in the forums (Thank God for this Forum!!!),

The only error message I have received is when I go to click on positions, every once in a while I get the message:

Technical error [object object]

gives me very little to track.. does anyone have a clue.. I really need to make an edit on the positions page..

from another post I found I could find the error in the source code.. so I found the information:

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/webroot/s/p/spiri037/spiritually-savvy.com/www/yogaclothes/modules/themeinstallator/backward_compatibility/backward.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php53/pear') in /webroot/s/p/spiri037/spiritually-savvy.com/www/yogaclothes/modules/themeinstallator/themeinstallator.php on line 94

Ok.. Clearly this did not work.. i have lost my modules page again.. I now get the fatal error when I click on the modules tab

It might help to know that I did two upgrades on my shop... from 1.4.2.5 to 1.4.9.0 this was successful.. but I tried to upgrade again.. to 1.5.3, and my theme was not compatible.. I had to back out of the upgrade.. I am wondering if this is the problem.. and I am still unsure what to do..

I have tried to contact Prestashop directly. I have had no reply.

Edited by catrose937 (see edit history)