Google Webmaster Tool / product URL in database

Radek100

Hi,

I have a problem with google webmaster tools, which is writting me (under improvement of html) that I have duplicate meta description. When I checked url of products I found out that one url doesn't exists for a long time. I try to add non existing url for removing in webmaster tools, but this didn't help.

Have anybody idea what can be the problem or how to solve this? I don't know if this should have influence on google searching position.

Maybe I can try to change description of existing product, but this is not real solution...

Or is possible to find in database where is saved url for product? Is possible that there is saved 2 url? One old and one new? Because in Webmaster tool is one of those ulr old (whithout /lang/)

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a problem with google webmaster tools, which is writting me (under improvement of html) that I have duplicate meta description. When I checked url of products I found out that one url doesn't exists for a long time. I try to add non existing url for removing in webmaster tools, but this didn't help.

Have anybody idea what can be the problem or how to solve this? I don't know if this should have influence on google searching position.

Maybe I can try to change description of existing product, but this is not real solution...

Or is possible to find in database where is saved url for product? Is possible that there is saved 2 url? One old and one new? Because in Webmaster tool is one of those ulr old (whithout /lang/)

Thank you

You have duplicates url, so you need make 301 redirects from lang or to lang.