"Add to Cart" being covered by Products image

It seems this might be more of a spacing issue, on the Products page (main page) when you have multiple rows of products, the images cover up the "Add to Cart" button from the product above it. Origianlly I had issues with the images not displaying from the products page and categories pages, but that I think has been resolved from going through the various forum posts.

Only issue now is the Add to Cart doesn't display correct and is being covered up the the product image.

Since this was an anoying issue, I went this route, Prestashop Theme Maker. I could go back and really customize and make the theme I want and after going over it, it works fine. There was one slight edit I did have to do to the homefeatured.tpl

I seem to be working now.

it's probably simple CSS issue, you must edit css parameteres of some blocks/images on product list.

The best way is to share with us an url to your shop, then we can check it and suggest changes in the code

I have similar problem! Images in product, cover the short information and name to product! www.diablosat.net