[solved] Featured Products Css problem (image resize and block layout)

Hi I've been trying to increase the size of the "Featured Products" image on the homepage but i'm not having any luck. I've increased image size in back office and the images still do not increase. The default 140x140 is to small, I want the images to be 210x268 any help would be greatly appreciated. I've attached a image of the featured products.

post-449979-0-68512400-1357894799_thumb.jpg

if is available - please share with us a link to your website, this is the best way to solve CSS based issue.

We will check website and write solution here.

How about images? Where you change the size? Do you changed it in back office and click on "regenerate thumbnails" button?

it's important to see images in new size. In some cases (it depends on theme that you used) you must also do some CSS changes in global.css (or other) file

if is available - please share with us a link to your website, this is the best way to solve CSS based issue.

We will check website and write solution here.

How about images? Where you change the size? Do you changed it in back office and click on "regenerate thumbnails" button?

it's important to see images in new size. In some cases (it depends on theme that you used) you must also do some CSS changes in global.css (or other) file

Ok I feel really dumb right now I never regenerated the thumbnails like you said haha... Silly of me. But now I need help moving the footer down because now the pricing goes into the footer. I messed with the global.css before but I messed up the theme so I reinstalled it. My website is www.thelotclothing.com. Thanks for the reply.

btw I'm using the blackhawk1.1 theme by devilthemes.

Edited by iiMKenny (see edit history)

Ok I feel really dumb right now I never regenerated the thumbnails like you said haha... Silly of me. But now I need help moving the footer down because now the pricing goes into the footer. I messed with the global.css before but I messed up the theme so I reinstalled it. My website is www.thelotclothing.com. Thanks for the reply.

btw I'm using the blackhawk1.1 theme by devilthemes.

'

your website is in the maintenance mode

ok

we checked your webpage, you must do some changes in the css:

1) add height:500px; param into:

#featured-products_block_center {
clear: both;
height: 500px;
}

layout.css line 79

that you need?

if you can, you can prepare a visualisation what you exactly expect :)

ok

we checked your webpage, you must do some changes in the css:

1) add height:500px; param into:

#featured-products_block_center {
clear: both;
height: 500px;
}

layout.css line 79

that you need?

if you can, you can prepare a visualisation what you exactly expect :)

YES that was it. Thanks so much.

Sorry. Another question, what is the css for this webpage? this one is also being cut off.

http://thelotclothing.com/index.php?id_category=3&controller=category

• Like 1

you must edit this one:

ul#product_list li {
text-align: center;
[s]height: 180px;[/s]
padding-top: 50px;
position: relative;
}

located in product_list.css at line 4

just delete the height param :)

it's an offtopic, so if you've got another question please create new topic - This increases the quality of this forum :) I marked this topic as solved :)

you must edit this one:

ul#product_list li {
text-align: center;
[s]height: 180px;[/s]
padding-top: 50px;
position: relative;
}

located in product_list.css at line 4

just delete the height param :)

it's an offtopic, so if you've got another question please create new topic - This increases the quality of this forum :) I marked this topic as solved :)

Great! Thanks so much, I should be fine from here. You have been such a big help.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...