Request For Added Functions In 1.5.x Platform

Hello,

One of the major things I wish prestashop had was a better digital control, I figured by now after following the version since 1.3 it would have this option for digital products however it still does not so, this is my request for the added functionality to the platform.

What I would love to see is the option to manage digital downloadable products in a better more controllable way for instance.... When creating a digital product only one download can be added to the product with one set of combinations created in the attribute area. I am a artist and I have a lot of digital products in various formats I would like to sell of the same product however the only way I can manage this using prestashop is to create the same product many times and add the different combinations to each, this is horrible! It's also confusing form a consumer end, I wish prestashop had the ability to create different combinations and find the right download for that product as one product creation, it is possible woo-commerce plugin for wordpress has the ability to do this maybe one can view there model to see how it can be incorporated into prestashop products.

I also think that prestashop would gain a ton of merchants and consumers by adding this feature to it's platform. Please, please, please prestashop consider this option for your next release.

adding multiple downloads and combinations for one product is this most important thing for my business as well as the many hundred thousand merchant/users such as myself in the world.

Thank you,

TJG