Multistore permissions

Hello,

can anyone help me?

Is it possible to set up in the multistore function a different permissions for individual shops in a shop group?

Example:

Employee can modify products of his shop but not in the main one.

Employee permissions for his shop - modify and edit products

for the main shop - view but not modify products.

Thank you.

try this: (not tested)

add new permission set using back office-->advanced parameters (call it shopx_something)..set the permissions you require

employees-->add new employee in the shop they will be able to access and then assign them the new permission

Sorry I do not understand,

how to add a new permision? (five default profiles)

Permissions of any profile are permissions for all shops.

When I set permissions of the "SALESMAN profile" to - products VIEW he will not able even add a product to his own shope.

Example.:

Group: Default

- Shop: one

- Shop: two

---EMPLOYEE - John - SALESMAN (permissions of products: view,-,-,-), "shop association": Group Default + shop two (to display his product on the main shop and a two shop)

- Shop: three

John will not able to add a new product to his own shop.

When I'll give him permissions of product to view, add, modify, all - he will able to delete and modify any product of the DEFAULT GROUP (any product of any shops and employees).

note: before creating the permissions you first need to add a new profile...

after adding the new profile...go to permissions and customize it

then select employees, select the shop you want to add them...and assign them to that profile...

But how to add a new profile?

only add the employee to the shop you want them to have access to. use whatever custom persmission you add or use one of the default permissions...the key is to only add the employee to the shops you want them to have access...

But I want to have items from each shop in the main one as well. That is the problem.

But I want to have items from each shop in the main one as well. That is the problem.

my understanding is you wanted to limit what an employee could do in 'one shop'....you will just need to test (play with) it and find out what native ps can do naturally...and what it won't...then see if there is a module for what it won't do or hire (or do yourself) custom programming. take a look at (search) for agile modules...they have some that might help you achieve your goals