Edit the PDF DeliverySlip

svenweer

I want to edit my PDF DeliverySlip because there is some information on it that I dont want to have on it but also there are some information missing.

I would like to have those but I dont know how to add them in de .php file which codes i need for it.

Because I dont really know that much about PHP.

If someone had a easy code that I can paste in it would be great!

Also I would like to know if there is an easy way of emailing the PDF file directly from the backoffice.

Thanks you very much if you have the answer!

It would be great!

Ive added a Image so you can see what I want removed and what i want added!

post-444740-0-76523700-1357330034_thumb.jpg

Hi svenwear, try to take a look at the .tpl files in the /pdf folder, too. They are quite easy to edit and it may do some of the work you need..

I don't think there is a way of emailing the pdf files from the BO, can someone confirm that maybe?

• Like 1

Assuming your Prestashop version is 1.5.X, you have to take a look at the files that are sending the data to the template and just figure out if you are able to acces the variables you need. Then you just add them to the template file, the same way that other variables diplay there. I think that it shouldn't be that hard, you just have to take a closer look at it.

I would search in /classes/pdf/ for the correct file.. I really don't know which one it is at the moment. IMHO you should be able to access all attributes of an order easily..

• 4 months later...

as for editing pdf files , i have tried many times and get some experience. i can share with you my experience in editing pdf files. You can load the expored PDF file to Adobe Acrobat Pro for editing, It would be OK. From my experience, I like to use Word to edit my contents and after finishing that work, I would save Word as PDF using Cute PDF Writer or Office 2007 add-in. If I found some mistakes need to modified in the PDF format, I would edit the contents in the original word process and then save it as PDF again, and again. Actually I don't like to use Acrobat for creating ebook. It is not easy to learn well. I just use it to edit some details when I don't want to save all again. Of course, different guy has his own way. There is another way, known as the article How to edit PDF text , you would take it for reference.I do this almost daily. I use a PDF editor driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable converter option.Then you can edit PDFs in many ways in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open a PDF, choice a form you want, the task will be finished in several seconds.it can do thumbnials, rotation,flip,watermark,resizing,etc. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.