archive cannot be extracted for language pack

tatex

Dear support,

I cant not install language pack, when import language pack from translator there eror massage "archive cannot be extracted" please you help me how to language paket can work when import?
thx

I have the same problem, i already change the file permissions like 10 times with Filezilla in all the subdirectories and files, and without extracting the es.gzip, also tried with other languages but still the same and still cannot install any language pack...help!!!!

I don't know what is the problem, i installed prestahop in localhost with XAMPP and i had any problems, spanish language is installed, i make a completely new install in the server, checked the permissions and everything, but still the same problem

1 error

1. archive cannot be extracted

i really checked all the permissions in the install as you can see in the picture.

2hn9cv6.png

any ideas?? what can i do??

• 5 months later...

There is not solution for this issue? I have the same problem. I'm installing Prestashop in local with xampp in Windows XP without problems. Then add language and import a language pack and "archive cannot be extracted". The archive is the .gzip archive as i download, without unzipped.

Anybody can help us?

Thanks in advacne.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...