is there a module that can do this..

ok i hope to get this answered

1. If the customer select single lens, bi-focal or progressive lens for Metal, Plastic, Semi-rimless, Kids or Flex-titatium frames these should be the lenses option. All other option should be turn off

single lens this should be able to choose package a, b, c

bi-focal or progressive lens they should be able to choose package d and e

2. If the customer select single lens, bi-focal or progressive lens for RIMLESS FRAMES frames these should be the lenses option. All other option should be turn off

single lens this should be able to choose package f

bi-focal or progressive lens they should be able to choose package g

is there a module that can do this...

after they make these choices from the attributes WHICH MUST BE ADDED (which should be able to add to the original price)

then they go to add to cart

wait i like that format

but i need it a little different

if the customer chooses a single vision lens then ONLY package A, B, and C should scroll out for options

if the customer chooses a bi-focal vision then A, B and C is hidden and only D and E is available

so there beginning choices once they choose a lens is Single vision, bi-focal, ProgressiveProgressive lens

after they choose either on of those it depends what step 2 would be

understand? anything available for that?

is there anyway that i can use the combination method and get the pricing for more than one attributes?

even though i add the increase prices on the attribute they don't exist on checkout and i can't rearrange the orders doesn't matter which one was added first

Please respond.

please look at http://laloptical.com/eshop/25-r737-frame-single-vision-lens.html