Store Logo Upload Issues

Just installed 1.5.3. Trying to upload store header logo, but continuously getting an error message:

"An error occurred during logo copy."

An error occurred during logo copy.

Both /img folder and /img/logo.jpg permissions are set to 755. Tried to resize my logo to 209 x 52 px (exactly same as default logo) and renamed my logo to logo.jpg. But none solved the problem. Kind of stuck here with no clue :wacko:

Please help

Just installed 1.5.3. Trying to upload store header logo, but continuously getting an error message:

"An error occurred during logo copy."

An error occurred during logo copy.

Both /img folder and /img/logo.jpg permissions are set to 755. Tried to resize my logo to 209 x 52 px (exactly same as default logo) and renamed my logo to logo.jpg. But none solved the problem. Kind of stuck here with no clue :wacko:

Please help

I have same error and tryed on 3 diffrent serveres with same problem :S

I fought with this for about four hours last night. I'm no programmer, so I was about ready to throw my laptop off the roof.

What finally fixed my issue was the 755. However, I ran into the problem again when attempting to replace the image that pops up on the maintenance page, and 755 didn't help at all.

Have you tried:

Go to public_html > img

Delete "logo.png"

Upload your logo file with 755 permissions

Rename your file to "logo.png" (right-click and select "Rename file" since simply changing the text didn't seem to work for me)

That may or may not work- it was part of what I was fighting through last night. Again, I suck at computers, but I figure it may help if you at least have something else to try.

I just had the same issue after installing 1.5.3 on a2 hosting. I found that my problem was on line 124 of /classes/ImageManager.php where the app was looking to check the filesize. For some reason the file size was returning as zero even when this wasn't the case. I commented out the filesize test and it then worked. My line 124 now looks like:

if (!file_exists($src_file))

Hope this helps someone.