Module blocklayered on the front page [ver 1.5.2.0]

yucos

of cource it's possible, but you should work on it. I can help you a little. after line 2225 and 2581

it is after line

$id_parent = (int)Tools::getValue('id_category', Tools::getValue('id_category_layered', 1));

add this code

$page_name = Dispatcher::getInstance()->getController();
 if($page_name == 'index') $id_parent= 2;//in frontpage = id_parent = 2(home category)

on line 1211 delete

if (Tools::getValue('id_category', Tools::getValue('id_category_layered', 1)) == 1)
  return;

And dont forget to set up in configuration, category depth 0 or more than 1.

this changes help you to see blocklayerd on front page but it would not work. you should make changes in your template file that makes to work correctly ajax request answer. for that the most important is presenting in your template (#product_list, than div#pagination, .category-product-count ) may bee someting more.

It worked on my test sight but i desided left standart module. As for mee it's better . good new year!!!

of cource it's possible, but you should work on it. I can help you a little. after line 2225 and 2581

it is after line

$id_parent = (int)Tools::getValue('id_category', Tools::getValue('id_category_layered', 1));

add this code

if($page_name == 'index') $id_parent= 2;//in frontpage = id_parent = 2(home category)

on line 1211 delete

if (Tools::getValue('id_category', Tools::getValue('id_category_layered', 1)) == 1)
  return;

And dont forget to set up in configuration, category depth 0 or more than 1.

this changes help you to see blocklayerd on front page but it would not work. you should make changes in your template file that makes to work correctly ajax request answer. for that the most important is presenting in your template (#product_list, than div#pagination, .category-product-count ) may bee someting more.

It worked on my test sight but i desided left standart module. As for mee it's better . good new year!!!

What file should to editing ..??

• 1 month later...

Is there any similiar solution for 1.4.9 ? i tried this on 1.4.9 , but script didn't load anything..

did you made this?

this changes help you to see blocklayerd on front page but it would not work. you should make changes in your template file that makes to work correctly ajax request answer. for that the most important is presenting in your template (#product_list, than div#pagination, .category-product-count ) may bee someting more

Script load result to containers #product_list, div#pagination, .category-product-count

Edited by anisimow (see edit history)

did you made this? Script load result to containers #product_list, div#pagination, .category-product-count

It's before that... when i apply changes in blocklayered.php i get this error in my error_log:

[17-Feb-2013 03:38:58] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Dispatcher' not found in /home/mydirectory/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php on line 2223

and site won't load.

Edited by NOjAN (see edit history)

yes dispatcher is only for 1.5. there is soemting else to determinate wether frontpage but i didnt remember.

try write with number "2"

$id_parent = (int)Tools::getValue('id_category', Tools::getValue('id_category_layered', 2));

and not use

maybe helps )

Edited by anisimow (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, i try to show blocklayered on manufacter page. 

The code for fornt page are:

For Manufacturer page, what code i changed???

if($page_name == 'manufacturer') $id_parent= 2;

¿¿¿????

• 10 months later...