Product update 1.5.3 reloads main product info is.o. associations

Backoffice -> Catalog -> Products -> [choose any product] -> [change to, for instance, associations]:

The upgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 worked flawlessly but when I try to update a product and click on any other tabs than the main info page in the left column, like associations, price, combinations or shipping, the url is adapted, but always the same main info page is reloaded.

Does anyone else have this problem with the backoffice of 1.5.3 ?

UPDATE: maybe inspect element -> console can make me wiser?

admin-products.js : line 781: Uncaught ReferenceError...

if ($('#active_on').prop('checked'))

{

showRedirectProductOptions(false); // that's line 781

Uncaught ReferenceError: showRedirectProductOptions is not defined

showRedirectProductSelectOptions(false);

}

else

showRedirectProductOptions(true);

Edited by intimi (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I have the same problem - after upgrade from Prestashop version 1.5.5.0 to 1.5.6.0 I am not able to switch tabs in product edit window (admin -> catalog-> products->edit). Whatever I choose in left menu I still can only see the basic info (name, descriptions, etc.)

I have cleared the browser cache and even tried to do the same action on another PC but still does not work, so browser cache is not the reason.

I run the same upgrade process on another Prestashop instance (the same version) and it works fine after upgrade.

The only difference is that problem occured on Prestashop with about 30000 products while the working version has only 100 products. Could it cause the problem?

I checked the apache log and there is no error.

Could You please help me?