Pretashop Developer & Support Services Wanted

We are seeking a Pretashop developer to build our e-commerce platform, and more importantly to provide ongoing additional services so the e-commerce gains traction. SEO, SMM, marketing, etc. Long term services, at reasonable rates. Reasonable IMO = a firm with both data-entry clerk rates up to advanced Pretashop designer, OR perhaps all in one technician with low overhead. Just needs to be effective and efficient.Project Manager with outsourcing capabilities also OK.

We have several companies and each company has several "brands" which will need a branded website. We also may want Netsuite integration, if not Netsuite then integration to an accounting package, e.g. Quickbooks or similar.

Sites will be in English, also other languages, Spanish, French, possible Chinese. (we can provide translations).

Thanks in advance.

I am interested to work as a freelancer.. I have been into prestashop for last six months and successfully launched two sites. I can work as developer, site administrator (webserver, mailserver, dns, cache, cdn), designer ( any custom design to prestashop theme ). Contact me for my portfolio