1.5.2 -> 1.5.3 changes in themes?

I Just upgraded my dev store from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 with the 1-click upgrade. Haven't tried all functions out yet, but it seems to have worked like a charm, well done Presta team!

But I have a question, is there any documentation on what was changed in the themes? I Have my own quite heavily modified theme, and all though most (maybe all) things seem to work, it would be nice to have a list of changes and see if I would like to implement any of them in to my own theme.

Thanks!

You know what you can do?

Take 1.5.2 default theme folder, take the 1.5.3 default theme folder, search for diffs and see for yourself what changes you want to bring on your theme. In this way you can see where the change was made, what is it, and if it makes sense to bring it over by adapting it.

For example, on a Mac you could use a free app like TextWrangler. Open the app and go to the menu Search > Find differencies...

Now just select the two themes/default directories, and it will search for diffs in the files, missing files and so on.

On a Windows PC I'm sure Notepad++ does the same, I just can't remember how right now.

• Like 1