How can I set up free shipping in different Zones

• 2 weeks later...

Make 3 new Zones named as you want - make them descriptive so you don't confuse yourself when BOing...

You have to assign Canada and Mexico in the appropriate zone. I don't know if it's possible to assign certain states in different zones but most probably it can be done.

Then assign carriers to those zones with appropriate price or weight configuration - you can make separate settings for each carrier.

Then make price ranges if your carriers are price and make free shipping for purchases over $XYZ. Similar of other zones.

Very simple...

Edited by the.rampage.rado (see edit history)

Make 3 new Zones named as you want - make them descriptive so you don't confuse yourself when BOing...

You have to assign Canada and Mexico in the appropriate zone. I don't know if it's possible to assign certain states in different zones but most probably it can be done.

Then assign carriers to those zones with appropriate price or weight configuration - you can make separate settings for each carrier.

Then make price ranges if your carriers are price and make free shipping for purchases over $XYZ. Similar of other zones.

Very simple...

Hi the.rampage.rado,

I was not able to get it to work...

Natebc