Question footer

May vary depending on version, so it's always a good idea to state what version you use.

Without searching, I'd say that the links are put there in the cms module (modules/blockcms), positions are probably in a css file in that folder, or in the themes/yourtheme folder (change eg float:left; to float:right;)

Hop this helps

/Mats

May vary depending on version, so it's always a good idea to state what version you use.

Without searching, I'd say that the links are put there in the cms module (modules/blockcms), positions are probably in a css file in that folder, or in the themes/yourtheme folder (change eg float:left; to float:right;)

Hop this helps

/Mats

Thank you very much Mats.

But if you can detail. I'm working on version 1.4.4 and has a file global.css shoveled up and down, but my changes did not bring any visible change in the subject. If possible, please describe the order of my actions.

Thanks in advance.

Alex

In the .tpl file, you will see something like

<div id="foo"><a href="... </div>

It could be eg "class" instead of "id" and it could be in a <p> tag, or something else...

What you need to do is find "foo" in the css file and figure out why things are left-aligned.

A big help in doing so is using "inspect element" (or some such, I don't have a English browser) in Mozilla Firefox.

Perhaps someone else can be more specific, especially if you provide a link to your store.

/Mats