Internal Server Error 500 on 1.5.2

Hi people,

I updated my presta 1.4.7 on 1.5.2 and on the beginning everything worked fine. Then I uploaded new theme for the page and started to change the modules and after that when I wanted check the page after these updates I get and internal server error 500 and I can't figure where is the problem. I attach my index.php and .htaccess files maybe someone of you could hale me solve this problem.

Thanks for your time,

Zdenek

index.php

htaccess.zip

Check that your folder permissions are set to 755 (not 777).

Try to turn on dev_mode (/config/defines.inc.php ~ line #28) and see if you get a different error message.

If not, you may need to check the main error log for the server to find out the cause of the error (error 500 is a generic error).

Check that your folder permissions are set to 755 (not 777).

Try to turn on dev_mode (/config/defines.inc.php ~ line #28) and see if you get a different error message.

If not, you may need to check the main error log for the server to find out the cause of the error (error 500 is a generic error).

Thanks for idea. I tryed changing folder permissions on 755 and turning on dev_mode but none of those worked so I'm waiting on error log from the webhosting and I hope it will help somehow. Because even with the new tamplate everything worked before I start to change these modules..

EDIT:

Well even error log is clear.. I really don't understand what happend.

Edited by Vindork (see edit history)