Mass Product Data Import xml Feed Module

LLeon

Hi,

I want to provide customers with a large number of products from a big field of webstores.

After clicking on a product, the customer will be redirected from my store and to the actual store and I will get a comission from a affiliate third party service if there is a sale.

Therefore no shoppingcart needed.

The product data feeds will contain thousands of products and will be in xml format with all the necessary information.

I posted a question in the forum if PrestaShop was able to do this but got directed here.

Please answer if you can help me,

Thank You,

LLeon

• 3 months later...

Why did you have to respond privately? You could've helped all of us.

Hi Cari,

Yes and no :

Yes it could have help you.

No because you say nothing about what you need : are you searching for a solution ?

And no because it was very specific.

When you join a topic do you feel the need to say 'hello' and thank for the people who will answer ? <_<

Best regards and thanks for the lesson.

• 1 year later...

Hi Math_php

I have read the post, basically I am also looking for the similar solution where I can get the supplier feeds to my website on routine basis with their products, stocks & prices and all the information goes to database and it come to frontend.

To be honest with you, I do not have big budget as I am trying to work on my personal project as and when I get time.

I would appreciate if you could help me by sharing your knowledge or giving me some head start with this regards,

Million thanks in advance for  your attention,

Kind regards,

I don't know about this, but I'm looking for a solution to deal with my wholesaler's XML import (hourly for quantity, maybe weekly for items), bringing in his images by FTP weekly, and automating this so I don't have to upkeep the catalog. MUST handle attributes (size, color, etc...) since we deal with a lot of apparel and things like holsters (gun type, what hand, leather finish, etc...)