Suggestions for improvement:

I have been fumbling through using the new 1.5.2 for several months now. I have some suggestions for improvement.

• Prestashop has not had very good tools for evaluating stock values. I have noticed through all versions, as well as 1.5. While there has been the option to view the wholesale valuation, there is no valuation for the actual retail value or the profit margin. All of which I would find very useful information.
  • Also, the means to find the valuation information is a bit hidden. I only found it by accident when having troubles with something that required me to look into the setup of my warehouse, as it is on the warehouses page. You can only find it by clicking on the specific warehouse. Why is this information not in the stats section in the main menu?
  • Why has the focus only been on valuation of wholesale and not resale value of stock? And this information should be sorted by categories, product packs, warehouses, and total inventory.
  • In addition, to use the words "stock valuation" is a bit misleading. I initially thought that meant the total resale value, but it is wholesale value.
  • I like some of the changes to the new method for viewing products lists in BO, but the filtering function is a bit annoying. I like that I can filter by category, but when I edit a product, it does not go back to my filtered list. I have to reapply the filter to the list every time I edit a product. That is not efficient.

These are just some things that I think could be better. :)