Few items I need help with.

Hi all, new user with a new business so go easy on me.

I have a few things I would like to change on the site and Ill list them out below:

1: Suppliers section on the left hand menu. I would like to remove this or hide it from customer view.

2. The middle image gallery that has 5 images in cycle mode. How on earth do I get these to change. Think I have hit every setting I can but I still see the Apple ones.

3. I sell fishing gear, so say I have a rod name The King, this rod come sin 4 sizes, all at different prices. How Can I add one product, with 4 combinations each having a different price to sell at.

So for example, The King comes in 3 sizes, 12ft, 13ft and 14ft long all carrying a price of 100, 200 and 300.

thanks all for taking the time to read, if it takes a little time to reply then point me in the right direction via links etc and ill happily work though them.

Regards

MT

1. you have to go to blocksuppliers and deactivate it or delete it.

2.this is image slider you are going to its back office and change the iapples with fishing rods for example

3.you have to make a new attribute group with length of the fishing rod and then when you click on new product to go to the tab attributes and use the combination generator where you are going to add the 3 lengths and just assign them with specific price

1. Go to modules and disable or uninstall block suppliers

2. Perhaps this is e.g. a carousel module? Should be configurable in modules in that case

3. Create a Attribute e.g. "Size" and Attribute values "12ft", "13ft" etc; when creating the item, go to Combinations and add the values with price impact: one base product (12ft) price 100, impact +100 for 13ft etc

Hope this helps, feel free to ask for details.

/Mats

cheers lads, was able to sort the images on the home page and suppliers block is gone. Thanks for putting me in the direction of the modules area, I have really be able to tweak how I want now. Feel free to take a look: http://moyolatackle.co.uk/shop/index.php

I have just the products to add now along with prices. I could be back with more questions on the combinations

Regards

MT