MX template system, for free if you help me :)

Mindsparx

Hello im about to launch a new template system for Presta shop but before i do i would like to translate it to as many languages as possible. If you help me i will send you a copy of the script

This is what i need help with:

I want the script to be translated in this languages:

German

Spanish

Finnish done

Swedish, done

Norweigan done

Danish done

French done

Italy done

Dutch done

If you are intrested please contact me, and i´ll send you the file for translate. Its about 100 expressions and words like "New" "Specials" etc...

I can use Google but i prefere to do it the right way. I will also accept 2 from each language so that i can compare the translations. I wont accept a Google translate or similar, i want the real translations.

What is MX Tempate System

Here is a "short" description (from our site)

Mx Template system is an advanced script that lets you change your design in real time at any time you like, Its not like other theme generators that lets you create one theme and then download it to be installed to your system, this generator is a part of your system and lets you change your theme at any time, you can have a new design every day for the rest of your life.

MX Blueprint™ is a new way of changing and sharing your themes. All MX templates come with a blueprint. Add your MX blueprint from other Mx template users or from us and your layout will be changed in seconds. Visit any Prestashop template on our site and you can copy the blueprint to your system and get a copy of than theme.

We have also integrated our module UPB, Ultimate Product Boxes is jQuery curtains boxes with admin controlled features. The idea is to put as much info as possible to your productboxes without confusing the visitor. Your customer will see the most important stuff and once he/she hover over the boxes the secondary info like buttons, compare etc appares.

The script is constantly updated with new features and graphics and here are some of the features:

• Select wallpapers as background or any color of your choice with a color picker
  • Edit the body text colors like descriptions, checkout…
  • Select button color all over the site
  • Select button text color all over the site
  • Select Top text color like sitemap, currency…
  • Select header text like cart, login…
  • Select Navigation bar style, images or your own color. When you add a color the MX system builds a good looking bar with gradients and hover effects etc.
  • Select navigation bar color
  • Select search bar style
  • Display the search bar in the header or in the navigation bar
  • Select Header cart style
  • Select footer width
  • Select footer background color
  • Select footer text color
  • Select style for the column boxes
  • Create your own column box style
  • Select box header text color
  • Select color inside the column boxes
  • Select a 2 or 3 column layout, this can be changed at any time.
  • Select page background layout, have it all the way up above your logo, navigation bar or below the navigation bar
  • MX Blueprint™ Is a new way of changing and sharing your themes. All MX templates comes with a blueprint. Add your MX blueprint here and you will change the look of your store in seconds.
  • Enable or disable a free shipping icon for any language. You can add a value in the settings when to display the free shipping icon and the module will recalculate that value to any currency installed.
  • Elements that can be changed with a color of your choice have an inbuilt color picker so that you can pick a color easily
  • Enable or disable a stock status for the
  • Enable or disable online sales only
  • Enable or disable New products
  • Enable or disable On sale products
  • Enable or disable a percentage icon that randomly generates a colorful icon
  • fly to cart is intact and working
  • The boxes will work for the front boxes. Optional feature, use the boxes in product listing and product page
  • fancy jQuery curtain effect for button and description
  • Select random products or static as original home featured
  • Select different graphics for "New" Banner
  • Select different graphics for "On sale" Banner
  • Select different graphics for "Free shipping" Banner
  • Select different graphics for "Specials" Banner
  • Select different colors for the "Specials" banner or random colors
  • Select different layout styles
  • Display products in Grid or List view for the front boxes
  • Display products in Grid or List view for the back of your store (Search, Product list, New products etc...)
  • Select to have Grid view in the front and List view in the back, or the other way
  • Select how many boxes to display in a row, A wider store might want to have 4 boxes in row instead of 3
  • Activate Cufon fonts for the text
  • Add your own Cufon fonts to a folder and you can use them as an option in settings.
  • (Optional) We have included a file to be able to display some graphics on your product page:
  • Product Page: Enable or disable "New" or "On sale" icon for the product image
  • Product Page: Enable or disable Cufon fonts
  • Product Page: Enable or disable Free shipping icon
  • Add a "scroll to top" button to your site

The template is for prestashop 1.5.x and comes with .psd files and fonts etc.

The theme is tested and working in:

- IE7 IE8 IE9 IE10 IE standard and the latest version

- Firefox

- Chrome

- Opera

Here is a few shops created with the MX System, visit our site for live demo

post-43472-0-83459000-1354720489_thumb.jpg

post-43472-0-38542200-1354720546_thumb.jpg

post-43472-0-39077700-1354720580_thumb.jpg

post-43472-0-33025100-1354720624_thumb.jpg

post-43472-0-13044200-1354720657_thumb.jpg

Here is screenshots from the admin side. The Script is updated constantly and more features might have been added.

mx_start.jpg

Choose background and body colors. Use the images or any color you like. Once you click on the color field a color picker apares to make it easy to select color.

mx_background.jpg

Choose navigation bar, header color, cart and searchfields. Use the images or any color you like. Once you click on a color field a color picker apares to make it easy to select color.

mx_header.jpg

Choose footer style and color. Once you click on a color field a color picker apares to make it easy to select color.

mx_footer.jpg

Choose column box style. Use the images or any color you like. Once you click on a color field a color picker apares to make it easy to select color.

mx_boxes.jpg

Choose a 2 or 3 column layout. You can also select how the background layout should look like, Above the logo, Above the navigation bar or below the navigationbar.

mx_columns.jpg

MX Blueprint™ Is a new way of changing and sharing your themes. All MX templates comes with a blueprint. Add your MX blueprint here and you will change the look of your store in seconds.

mx_blueprint.jpg

Ultimate product boxes Change your productboxes in detail

upb_general.jpg

Graphics Change graphics for your boxes

upb_graphics.jpg

Layout Choose layoutstyle for the boxes, you can even choose how many boxes in a row and to display them as grid or list.

upb_layout.jpg

Fonts You can add your own Cufon Fonts, just drop them in the modules/ultimateproductboxes/js_fonts/ folder and they will be avalible here in the dropdown list.

upb_fonts.jpg

Product info page Add graphics to the product info page.

upb_prod_page.jpg

Add a scroll to top arrow

upb_scroll.jpg

Random Examples of various boxes

upb_examples.jpg

Edited by Mindsparx (see edit history)

This looks like a great module. Am i right in thinking that the only people who can use the themes are those with BluePrint MX template system installed?

So i can't create themes and sell or give those themes to others unless they have already purchased and installed your module?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...