Design a custom theme for my gaming store

Jasen

Okay I posted this a few months ago but I'm reposting it because the hired designer decided to back out of the project and the requirements have changed.

Originally I wanted an upgrade to 1.5 with all the module upgrades but I think I'm just going to stick with my current version (1.4.5.1)

So all I need are:

1. Professionally designed clean & simple custom template for my gaming store (Selling PC games).
  2. Some Theme-related modules coded to my requirements
  3. Development on a test server and installation on my current site
  4. Support and Revisions for certain amount of time (You give this number)

Please send me PM with your quote and work portfolio if you are interested. If you have designed game-store themes in the past, please include them.

Okay I posted this a few months ago but I'm reposting it because the hired designer decided to back out of the project and the requirements have changed.

Originally I wanted an upgrade to 1.5 with all the module upgrades but I think I'm just going to stick with my current version (1.4.5.1)

So all I need are:

1. Professionally designed clean & simple custom template for my gaming store (Selling PC games).
  2. Some Theme-related modules coded to my requirements
  3. Development on a test server and installation on my current site
  4. Support and Revisions for certain amount of time (You give this number)

Please send me PM with your quote and work portfolio if you are interested. If you have designed game-store themes in the past, please include them.

If you want to move to 1.5.X then I can help you for theme for 5 euros, according to your needs