Problems with product description tabs (v1.0 theme against v1.1 PS)

I'm using the Basartronic theme, this is for PS version 1.0. Unfortunantly I can't fix the following problem. The tabs in the product view (more info, accessories etc) are no longer next to each other, in this theme they are on a new line. When uploading another theme like the original one, it does work.

I tried everything, I replaced the Basartronic TPL files with the original ones, I compared and changed the CSS files (global.css), replaced the js files etc. but still the tabs aren't aligned properly.

Can somebody help me? I attached a image to show what is wrong.

8559_5IbwLYunikC2HbmTSlbZ_t

hi! there is hard to say without seeing ...but it maybe because the tabs are too wide, so they are dropping below. If you use firefox, is good to have firebug then you can see the elements. But in your global you are looking for ul.idTabs

I just tried the same global of your theme on mine and is lined up, so there must be a conflict with one of your mods...for instance try to disable the wiznav and see if it works?? sorry i can't be much more help...but there seems to be a conflict somewhere??

Have you tried replacing the product.tpl files from 1.1 default theme into your v1 theme?

Themes made for v1 are NOT compatible with +1.1 versions, and need some changes to them.

I would advice copying over all the tpl files into your new theme

because the bastronic header has got some sort of java code in there?? also I just noted that this is missing from the css file...so you need to add this block

*****/* IdTabs Short*/
ul.idTabsShort li a {
background-image: url('../img/tab_bg_short.jpg');
width:138px;
}
ul.idTabsShort li a.selected{
background-image: url('../img/tab_bg_selected_short.jpg');
color:white;
}

it is weird....but no I haven't sorry. The only other thing I have read is turning off the dynamic option in categories block module. Other than that I'm really stumped, because what work for me doesn't for you?? are you using 1.1?

The only thing I suggest is using the default and then transfering the main graphic customizations to the default css ie headers and such. Bit more work, but at least is fixed and stable.