Module Question

Hello,

I'm using the lastest version of prestashop. I'm aslo using a template called T-shirts - PrestaShop Theme. I have one question. I'm using the featured module on the homepage and the module has demo content (I believe ) and I cant seem to edit the title. Can someone help me with this? I will attach a screen shot below. Thanks in advance :D

post-440859-0-09524100-1354301770_thumb.png

Edited by joey1155 (see edit history)

elpatron,

Thanks you for your help. I just tried to edit localization-->translations and I get an error message

Warning, your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields to post in a form: 1000 for max_input_vars.

Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 1192 at least or edit the translation file manually.

So I tried to edit the file manually and this is what was in the file

<?php

global $_MODULE;

$_MODULE = array();

elpatron,

Thanks you for your help. I just tried to edit localization-->translations and I get an error message

Warning, your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields to post in a form: 1000 for max_input_vars.

Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 1192 at least or edit the translation file manually.

So I tried to edit the file manually and this is what was in the file

<?php

global $_MODULE;

$_MODULE = array();

you should increase the limit, or have your hosting provider do it for you...

else

you can modify the module .tpl file directly...modules/blockfeatured (I think)..