Where is the file SETTINGS.INC.PHP in version 1.5.2?

I am updating from 1.4.8.2 to 1.5.2.0, but I can't find the file SETTINGS.INC.PHP in the CONFIG folder, in the new version.

Usually I overwrite that file, but I can't find it! In the CONFIG folder of the new version 1.5.2 are many new files. I opened everyone, but none of them have the database configurations.

Where is the SETTINGS.INC.PHP file in the new version?

thanks!

I am updating from 1.4.8.2 to 1.5.2.0, but I can't find the file SETTINGS.INC.PHP in the CONFIG folder, in the new version.

Usually I overwrite that file, but I can't find it! In the CONFIG folder of the new version 1.5.2 are many new files. I opened everyone, but none of them have the database configurations.

Where is the SETTINGS.INC.PHP file in the new version?

thanks!

I have the same issue. Can't find the settings.inc.php file???

My problem is now solved. I no longer need to manually install PS 1.5.2. A forum member solved my problem - when you upgrade, you need to click on "expert mode" and select major upgrade. Than you can upgrade from v1.4.7.3 to v1.5.2.

Are you using some upgrade extension? Where you click on "expert mode"?

Pantera, can you check meridiansupplements solution?

What product do you suggest for upgrading?

I don't think it's a matter of download/upload error since three of us are facing the same issue.

I found out that the SETTINGS.INC.PHP file does not exist in the compressed prestashop file. It is generated during the installation proccess.