Can't delete duplicated Product Picture (photo)

hi all,

I just tried to delete a picture in a duplicated product. Was NOT possible.

I duplicated a product (including the picture). then i added a new picture and wanted to delet the old (the duplicated) one. After this was not possible I tried to delete the picture from the source product. that worked. to delete this picture from duplicated picture is still not possible.

so i just de-activated it. but It might be note-worh for the development team. anybody with this issue?

ahoi from berlin, germany

henrik

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the same problem when i duplicate shop on Presatshop 1.5.4.1.

When i choose duplicate products with images, all images linked to the new shop and orginal shop (id:1)

To remove images open product in backoffice and after change shop to "all shops".

Delete all images just click on trash. Do not save the product after.

/!\ Check if this image do not used by another product. (Check image id/name) /!\

For me it's work like that.

• 11 months later...
Guest locen

Hi, I have problems when i add image in cms page. i can't add image by click 

post-1119372-0-71241900-1459406351_thumb.png

but i should follow these passages  to insert images. 

post-1119372-0-58574700-1459406387_thumb.png

can someone help me? 

• 1 year later...

I was having problems with picture duplicates from importing different languages. For each language one duplicate. 
Than i found script to remove all duplicates in no time. It runs seperatly from prestashop. You just need to copy files to your prestashop root, modify values for database connection, and run file from browser...  It really saves me a lot of time and server space. 
PRESTASHOP DUPLICATE PICTURES REMOVER