Categories page is blank

Hi.

I have Prestashop 1.5.1.0 installed right now. I have greated some two categories and some products. When the category have no product it shows text "no product in category". But when I add any product to a category, it show a blank page. I turned the display error ON, here is what it shows:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file './nbr-product-page.tpl' in

'/home/np35038/domains/tradepunkt.eu/public_html/themes/default/category.tpl'' in

/home/np35038/domains/tradepunkt.eu/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0

/home/np35038/domains/tradepunkt.eu/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(285):

Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #1

/home/np35038/domains/tradepunkt.eu/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/d1043394e3845add07a29c38d9c8f094d7f2551a.file.category.tp

l.php(143): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate('./nbr-product-p...', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, 0) #2

/home/np35038/domains/tradepunkt.eu/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180):

content_50a8d94be5c282_08198499(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3

/home/np35038/domains/tradepunkt.eu/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(560): Smarty_I in

/home/np35038/domains/tradepunkt.eu/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

I have already done force recompile with smarty, It doesn`t help.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your quick response. No is already PrestaShop 1.5.2. When the customer comes to the payment modules, comes this message.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/var/www/vhosts/page/v1_prestashop_1.5.2/themes/v1/./shopping-cart_own.tpl' in '/var/www/vhosts/page/v1_prestashop_1.5.2/modules/bankwire/views/templates/front/payment_execution.tpl'' in /var/www/vhosts/page/v1_prestashop_1.5.2/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/page/v1_prestashop_1.5.2/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(285): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #1 /var/www/vhosts/page/v1_prestashop_1.5.2/cache/smarty/compile/2a2a95e72ef253a7c209915a85e4601ff0568967.file.payment_execution.tpl.php(52): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate('/var/www/vhosts...', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, 0) #2 /var/www/vhosts/page/v1_prestashop_1.5.2/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_50b7927bc46c14_68176668(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /v in /var/www/vhosts/page/v1_prestashop_1.5.2/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Edited by dermak (see edit history)

I have it got done. Must be kind of happens when adjusted well, had determined forget to disable the cache. Have Overwritten all modules from the original version 1.5.2. Now it works again.

Sorry, I could as well have come on it.

P.S. I am amazed that you get here so fast reply.

Thanks to all.

I have it got done. Must be kind of happens when adjusted well, had determined forget to disable the cache. Have Overwritten all modules from the original version 1.5.2. Now it works again.

Sorry, I could as well have come on it.

P.S. I am amazed that you get here so fast reply.

Thanks to all.

i'am glad for you ...

• 3 weeks later...